About Roku And Roku Com Link Account Setup And Activation
Roku is a digital media streaming device that inputs data/content from the internet and enables watching on PC or TV without paying any cable package. The first Roku device came out in 2008 and now, Roku comes in many different models with which its features vary. Roku updated version has more than 3000 channels. To know more about Roku and Roku.com/link account setup and activation, Roku Com Link Activation is the best place.
Well, like tablets and smartphones have many loaded applications similarly Roku has Roku TV and movie streaming services named as Hulu, Netflix, Google Play Movies, Sling TV, Amazon, Now TV, Starz com, CNN, HBO Go, FX Networks, Youtube, HGTV etc. If you have best option to watch a wide range of movies and television series then no longer, you need to depend on the cable companies.
Roku was manufactured and launched by an American Private Company named as Roku, Inc. And within a short period of time, Roku has earned his name in the market of digital media streaming device among the users. Still many peoples have a problem while setting up the device. Although, Roku.com/link discloses its detailed information to make the users familiar with the device setup and activation process.
Roku.com/link Account Easy Setup Guide
Connection Type: Audio/Video:
Connect the Roku device to TV using HDMI Cable. As HDMI cable supports both audio and video signals. In case your television is not supporting HDMI cable, you can use composite or component cables.
Network Connection Types To Connect The Device With Internet:
To stream digital media content the Roku device can be connected to the Internet by two different methods either wired connection or wireless connection, by which you can choose the suitable one which you have:
- Wired Connection: Connect your Roku streaming device to modem or router by using the Ethernet cable.
- Wireless Connection: Connect your Roku device with the available Wi-Fi network by entering the network connection username and password which you have entered while setting up the network connection.
Connect The Roku streaming device to Network:
- Wired Connect: Plug one end of the HDMI cable in HDMI port of your TV and another end of the HDMI cable to the Roku device. Then plug in the adapter to the power supply and switch on your Roku streaming device. After the completion, a Roku logo will appear on the screen.
- Wireless Connect: After connecting your Roku device with the wireless connection, create a Roku.com/link account with the help of the unique code appeared on your screen. Now, visit the URL www.roku.com/link on your PC and enter the unique code. After creating your Roku.com/link account and password, you are ready to use the Roku device.
Roku Software Installation and Updation:
After setting up the device connected to the internet, latest software updates will install automatically. After successful software installation, the device will automatically restart. In order to get updated and latest Roku software, follow these steps:
- Press the home button on Roku remote
- Select Settings
- Click on Systems
- Choose System Update
- Choose Check now to Manually Check for Updates
- Software Updates is done
Follow these easy steps in order to activate Roku Com Link account:
The first and foremost step is to open the URL from your smartphone or PC www.Roku.com/link and enter the Roku Activation Link Code appeared on your TV screen.
- If you are new to Roku simply create an account on Roku com link or if you have an existed account then enter the unique code in the existing Roku account, make sure the password should be strong and unique.
- In case your roku.com/link not working or showing code on your Roku TV screen, then you need to apply for new Roku com link code.
- Go back to your Roku device, use your Roku remote and press the start button and then choose to find a new my.roku.com/link code.
- Once the new Roku activation code is displayed on your screen, again visit the URL www.roku.com/link account and start the same Roku activation process.
- When you will be asked to enter the Channel, you can opt for the free as well as subscription of popular Roku channels from the Roku Channel Store.
- In order to get the paid Roku channel subscription, enter the valid methods.
- Create a Roku Transaction Pin for an authorized transaction. You approve purchases in Google Play and set up a Roku box as well a use the PIN to add https://google.com/
- At last, you will get “Congratulation Message” displayed on your Screen.
- Now you are ready with your subscribed channels to use. For any additional information get Roku Com Link Activation.