Solution to fix Roku Error Code 001:
- The first step is you need to “Turn Off” your Roku Streaming Device.
- Next Step, Expel all power cables from your router or modem.
- Now, Connect the Ethernet Cable to your Roku Streaming Device.
- Next, you need to make power connection on your router or modem again.
- After completing the steps. Check if still there is an issue.
- If not, discover the URL Roku.com/link and enter the Roku Activation Link Code.
How To Fix Roku Error Code 003:
- The first step, you need to reboot/restart your Router.
- Next, reset the TV.
- Now, you need to disable your firewall.
- Then, go to the Roku secret screen menu and complete the update task.
- Then press home key 5 times.
- Again squeeze quick forward 3 times.
- Similarly, Rewind 2 times.
- See the “Update software” choice and tap on OK.
- After performing the steps, you have done with the Roku Error Code 003.
Solution to resolve Roku Error Code 009:
- Determine that your provided internet connection should be activated from another device.
- Next, you need to refresh the firmware of your router.
- Now, change your wireless channels.
- Then, you need to modify your ACL/MAC address filtering.
- Afterward, manage your wireless security mode.
- At last, you can change your DNS servers.
Steps To resolve Roku Error Code 011:
- Foremost step is to reset your Roku device. And follow the beneath steps:-
- Select the settings menu.
- Next step, view the”Network” option.
- Then, proceed to “repeat guided setup” and click on it.
- Besides, select the provided network that you will utilize.
- Last, get connected with the network by providing Roku com link account.
Tackle Roku error code 014:
Roku error code 014 happened among wireless network connection. And to tackle the issue follow these steps:-
- Attach your Roku streaming device to the internet connection via cable modem. Else, you can use router through the Ethernet cable.
- Open the Roku settings and finish all steps for the Ethernet connection on Roku streaming player.
- Once completing the Ethernet connection, proceed to the web settings alternative on your Roku streaming player.
- Afterward, you need to pick a wireless option and network over there.
- Provide your password.
- After that, the connection procedure has been finished.